H.E. Sheikh Ahmed Bin Mohammed Bin Jabr Al Thani
Minister's Assistant For International Cooperation Affairs
- Master's degree in development planning from London University, UK 1987.
- Urban Planning Department at the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Agriculture ,1984.
- Joined the Technical Office of H.H. the Emir at the Emiri Diwan, 1986.
- Senior economic researcher in the planning sector, 1990.
- Director of Economic Development Planning Department at the Supreme Council for Planning, 1991.
- Assistant Secretary General of Planning, 1993.
- Secretary of the Supreme Council for Planning under the chairmanship of HH the Emir, 1993.
- Appointed an Acting secretary General of the Supreme Council for Planning by the Emiri Decision No 1 of 1998 until 29/05/2001.
- Appointed a Secretary General of the Supreme Council for Planning with a status of an undersecretary by the Emiri Decision No 9 of 2001.
- Appointed Minister's Assistant for International Cooperation Affairs in December 2011.
- Represented the State of Qatar at several regional and international conferences and meetings.