His Excellency Dr. Khalid Bin Mohammad Al Attiyah
Minister of State for Foreign Affairs
- Born in 9 March 1967.
- 1987: Bachelors in Aviation Studies - King Fayssal Aviation College.
- 1993: Degree in Law - Beirut Arab University.
- 1999: Masters in Public Law (BOT contracts).
- 2006: Doctorate in Law (Tort Liability of Public Authorities in English Law, a comparative study) - Cairo University.
- 1987 - 1995: Fighter Pilot - Qatar's Emiri Air Force.
-1995 -2008: Khalid Bin Mohamed al-Attiyah Firm for Legal Consultations and Services.
- 2003-2008: President of the National Committee for Human Rights.
-29/5/2007: Member of the board of Trustees- Arab Democracy Foundation.
- 9/3/2008: member of the board of Director- Qatar Electricity & Water. company.
- 2/7/2008: Minister of State for International Cooperation.
- 2/6/2009: Acting Minister of Business and Trade.
- 3/6/2009: Vice- Chairman Qatar Financial Center Authority.
- 21/6/2009: Chairman Of the Board of Directors -Qatar's Stock Exchange.
- 29/10/2009: Vice- Chairman of the Supreme Council for Information Technology and Communications.
- 19/1/2009: Member of the board of Trustees-Silatech.
- 13/10/2009 : member of the board of Director and Chairman of the executive committee - Qatari Diar real Estate investment Company.
- 20/09/2011: Appointed Minister of State for Foreign Affairs and Member of the Council of Ministers.
- Arabic and English.