His Excellency Mohamed Bin Mubarak Al-Kholaifi
Speaker of the Advisory Council (Majlis Al-Shura)
Date & Place of Birth:
- Doha, 1946.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) (University of Northern Arizona, USA).
- 1970-1971 Office Director to the Minister of Public Health.
- 1972-1981 Ambassador to the State of Kuwait.
- 1981-1991 Ambassador at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 1991-1994 Member of the Advisory Council.
- 27-3-1995 Elected as a Speaker of the Advisory Council.
- In November 2004 reelected as a Speaker of the Advisory Council.