Date of Birth:
- Bachelor of Political Sciences, Portland University, USA, 1980.
- 1980-1981, Diplomat in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 1981-1983, Diplomat in the Embassy of the State of Qatar in Washington.
- 1983-1985, Director of International Organizations, Conferences and Treaties Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 1985-1986, Diplomat at the Embassy of the State of Qatar in Riyadh.
- 1986-1990, Consultant at the General Consulate of the State of Qatar in Jeddah.
- 1990-1995, Official at the Office of His Highness the Heir Apparent.
- 1995-1996, Assistant Director of the Office of His Highness the Emir.
- 1996-1999, Deputy Minister of Water and Electricity.
- January 1999, Minister of Justice.
- He was reappointed as Minister of Justice on 2nd of July 2008.