The Diplomatic Institute
The Diplomatic Institute performs the following functions:
1. Preparing and training the ministry's employees to handle diplomatic, consular and international relations work.
2. Contributing to the preparation of diplomats and all employees of the ministry with the required skills and practical and theoretical capacities through educational and training courses and special capabilities development programs.
3. Preparing and implementing training programs on foreign affairs, international cooperation and services affairs in line with the requirements of developing the employees of the ministry.
4. Preparing studies and researches on international relations, regional, diplomatic, political, economical and other affairs.
5. Studying the research issued by regional and international blocs and research and studies centers; providing opinion thereon to decision makers commensurate with the requirements of the implementation of the country's foreign policy.
6. Cooperating with the ministries, government agencies, public authorities and public utility private establishments in the country in line with the objectives of the institute.
7. Providing consultation to the ministries, government agencies, public authorities and public utility private establishments in the country in line with the responsibilities of the institute.
8. Cooperating and coordinating with the universities and similar institutes inside and outside the country in all fields conducive to reaching the objectives of the institute.
9.Organizing conferences, symposia, scientific gatherings and study circles; and participating in internal or overseas meetings, conferences and symposia relevant to the objectives of the institute.