The Permanent Committee for Organizing Conferences
The Permanent Committee for Organizing Conferences has the following functions:
1. Organizing conferences held by or entrusted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, managing their work and following up the implementation of their resolutions and recommendations in coordination with the other competent administrations and government bodies in accordance with the objectives and purposes of these conferences.
2. Proposing the budgets of these conferences in coordination with the other competent government bodies in line with the higher resolutions to hold these conferences.
3. Setting review and development mechanisms with a view to evaluating conferences work and presenting specific recommendations to improve the mechanisms of their organization and management.
4. Coordination between governmental bodies in the country and notifying them of the proposed dates for hosting conferences and preparing an annual plan and schedule thereof.
5. Any other competences related to organizing conferences entrusted to it by responsible parties at the ministry.